Shem Creek Park & Downtown Charleston Engagement Session

1. Hillary says:

Wow! Every single picture turned out perfect! What an awesome photographer and an awesome couple! Can’t wait for November 17th! Love y’all!!

2. These are amazing!! I can’t pick a favorite 😍 I love the natural lighting and bright smiles. They’re the best (and so are you)!

3. Jessie says:

DANG Y’all are gorgeous

4. Jessie says:

Also, THAT DRESS.

5. Maci Thompson says:

Ahh these pictures are stunning!

6. Kasey Thurmond says:

We can’t wait either Virginia! You are incredible at what you do and y’all made our whole experience so fun!!! If you need a photographer ladies and gentlemen … “~Meet Virginia~”!!!

7. Barbie Thurmond says:

Kasey and Brooks, how are you ever going to choose ? They are all so good. I love the one where he is picking you up.

8. Mary Beth says:

Love these so much. Amazing settings that fit the couples personalities.

9. Rachel Perkins says:

IM DEAD. I love you guys!! Can’t wait for the big day!!

10. Jaime Kaufman says:

I love the different location settings! These pictures are amazing!

11. Summer says:

My goodness these are so romantic and gorgeous!!! I LOVE the lighting and natural look and feel. And what a beautiful location!

12. Melissa says:

Virginia, you’ve outdone yourself! These are simply beautiful!

13. Brooke says:

Y’all are such a gorgeous couple. Every single photo is amazing. I love the one of y’all by the water with his back to the camera looking at you and you looking up at him (in the red and white outfit).

14. Heather Berry says:

Knowing Kasey since Kindergarten and watching the road that led her to the man of her dreams has been breathtaking. All of this pictures are stunning, the subjects are PERFECT but the photo of Brooks lifting Kasey under the trees is the most beautiful description of their love. Always lifting her up and the look in her eyes speaks more than words can.

These photos are stunning. Great work! Beautiful subjects! Congrats Kasey and Brooks!

15. Victoria says:

Kasey! These are all amazing- my favorite is hands down the one of him picking you up under the trees! So stunning! So so happy for you babe

16. Ashleigh Perkinson says:

They’re all beautiful! So happy for y’all 💕

17. Anthony Bowzer Aiken says:

I love them all!!!! Congrats So Happy For you!!!!

18. Karley Thurmond says:

Love the one in front of the blue door the black and white version of you in front of the water with your reflection showing. And the one where he is picking you up and ALL OF THEM !! Love you !!

19. Katelyn says:

You are a dream! So pretty the pink dress is my favorite but honestly, I cannot pick a favorite picture. So happy for you! What a fun journey!

20. Melissa says:

These picture are just breathtaking, I have no idea how you’ll ever choose! So many beautiful images but three stand out to me the black and white one with the reflection in the puddle, the candid one where you two are walking on the dock and the close up against the brick wall next to the door. Those stood out for just their tenderness and beauty it’s so obvious how in love you both are!

21. Catalina J says:

Absolutely stunning! Congrats you guys! My favorite is the one that looks like you’re at a park and he’s holding you up. You can’t go wrong with any of them though.